JOIN THE TEAM
Start a fulfilling career with American Realty & Associates, Inc.
We provide you with the resources of a full brokerage tailored to fit your needs and launch your personal success.
What makes us different?
- Flexible & escalating commission programs (up to 90% split) to fit your business plan
- All leads are free with strong, daily company lead generation
- Free training & mentoring - Established strategies to build your business and your wealth
What's in it for you?
- Multiple personal-marketing initiatives provided at no additional cost
- Access to all training programs
- Mentor-style training for new licensees by an award-winning Managing Broker, both in-field and in-office
- Ongoing support and mentoring for all agents
- Private and exclusive in-office seminars to stay on top of the industry
- Well-trained office staff inputs your listings, coordinates your showings, and more – available 7 days/week
- Access to reliable service partners in many fields – mortgage, inspection, legal services and more
- 24/7 access to our modern, fully equipped office with 3 conference rooms (including one large multi-purpose guest conference & meeting room), TV screens, multiple computer/scanner/printer stations, full color printing, full break room
- Your own desk with personal phone & charging station
- Present and 24/7 accessible Owner/Managing Broker with 30+ years of industry experience. 5-time winner of Top Ten Realtors Award in the Northwest Real Estate Board just two years after starting in his career, after which he transitioned into management in Real Estate.
Meet Our Leaders
Bogdan Sokolowski - Managing Broker has been in the Real Estate Business since 1986. Only two years after starting his career, he became one of the Top Ten Real Estate Agents in the Northwest Real Estate Board. He maintained this status for 5 consecutive years, after which he became a co-owner of a Real Estate office. In 1998, he opened his own: American Realty & Associates, Inc. Bogdan is a friendly, reliable and very helpful leader of our company. Bogdan teaches many seminars based on his award-winning real estate tactics. He is also an active and present mentor to all of our agents on a daily basis.
Joanna is the Digital Marketing Manager. She is also an experienced Broker, earning top sales awards and serves as an on-call new agent mentor and trainer. Joanna grew up shadowing Bogdan's continuously award-winning real estate career. She graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor's and Master's in Structural Engineering, but her love for people led her back to real estate. She is currently attending The John Marshall Law School to establish our company's legal department.
Thomas is our Office Manager. He is always making sure your experience at American Realty & Associates, Inc. is running smoothly. Thomas graduated from Wheaton College with degrees in Biology and Environmental Science. Having also shadowed Bogdan's lifelong career, Thomas now holds a Broker's license and is well-trained in the business. He is available for any of your office support needs.
We are excited to create a personalized success plan for you!
Become one of the many Realtors® who have found success through our strong lead-generating marketing and personal real estate training programs. I invite you to contact Bogdan Sokolowski (Managing Broker) by filling out the form below or by calling today to schedule a confidential interview and explore your possible future with American Realty & Associates, Inc.
If you are interested in starting a career in real estate, your first step is participating in a pre-license program to obtain an Illinois Broker License. You make elect to pursue this through the AHICE institute, which offers various self-study options to meet your schedule and thoroughly covers preparations for the license examination. When you become licensed after taking the course with AHICE and come to work for American Realty & Associates, Inc., you will receive a full reimbursement of your course tuition after your first qualifying sale. Please contact us for more information.